Any use or disclosure for any purpose other than the intent of the original distribution is prohibited. This web page cannot be reproduced without express written permission from the VisionOnline General Counsel. In the event of a discrepancy between information on this website and any Green Building Group contract, the contract will control.
Green Building Group provides this website as a service to the public. Green Building Group is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within this site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this web site is correct, complete, or up-to-date.
Although the Green Building Group website may provide links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including websites, Green Building Group has not participated in the development of those other sites and does not exert any editorial or other control over those sites. Green Building Group is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in those sites. By clicking the button below you acknowledge and accept the information put forth in this disclaimer.
- This policy covers how Green Building Group treats personal information that Green Building Group Inc. collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Green Building Group does not own or control, or to people that Green Building Group Inc. does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Green Building Group Inc. only collects personal information when you fill out one of our forms or if you email us the information.
- Green Building Group Inc. automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, the page you request, the page you were referred from, and the time and date.
- Green Building Group Inc. uses such information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and conduct research.
- Green Building Group Inc. may send periodic marketing information about our services to any email you provide us.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Green Building Group Inc. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Green Building Group Inc. under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Green Building Group communicate with you about offers from Green Building Group Inc. and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Green Building Group Inc. does not set any cookies on your computer.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Green Building Group Inc. may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Green Building Group Inc. account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.